What is an intro?
- We aim to find out all about you and your goals.
- What is CrossFit? and why it works so well?
- Fitness Assessment, how you stand, squat, push and pull.
BOOK A FREE INTRO
CrossFit is a fantastic way to be fit for life and part of a fun, supportive and social community of people getting fantastic results.
You will be given a ‘Coach for Life’ who will guide you, support and inspire you to master all your weaknesses and become the best athlete you can be.
Our gym is full of athletes of all levels, from complete beginners to ninja warriors.
Learn the Fundamental Movements
As a beginner to CrossFit, your first goal is to learn the basic movements so that you can confidently join any class.
You and your coach will now go through each movement as well as get your nutrition plan started.
We will get you:
- Flexible and pain free
- Great shape – Drop excess weight and find your athlete shape
- Fit – Endurance, under load and speed
- Skilful – well co-ordinated and good at moving
- Powerful – a combination of strength and speed
Come to Classes Regularly
What our members say:
I have gone from a 36 to a 33 waist, and lost 26 kilos, from my heaviest at 105kg
I have started to really enjoy fitness and being active! Anything from working out in the gym, going for random runs or bike rides and outdoor trips with my mates from Crossfit Stags and Does